• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flyers?

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
I was driving around my neighborhood tonight, and noticed somethings. Theres 4 lifted XJ's that weren't there a week or so ago.

Does the NWC have a .pdf or .doc file saved somewhere so people can print out flyers and such to tell people about our chapter? Just something physical so that the name is easyer to remember?

it does, pm mojojojo he has the file he can email you

streetpirate said:
it does, pm mojojojo he has the file he can email you

Let's get it posted. I would also like to have one to hand off to potential members.

i can't for the life of me figure out how to save it and keep the pic / logo. i think because i'm running works not word. so i guess if you guys want it you'll have to let me email it to ya. unless someone wants to copy it to word or something then distibute it ?

let me know.....

So I played around with Microsoft Publisher, and made a quick business card design.

naxjabc.jpg

I copied it into Paint, which made the quality take a dive (big time!). The resolution is a lot better in Publisher, and on the printed out versions. If anyone knows how to upload a Publisher file, so others can save it let me know.

There's way too many XJ's running around Vancouver/Camas. I figured it would be handy to have a couple on hand at all times.

If you want a copy of the business card send me a PM with an e-mail address. I can either send the Publisher file, or a Word doc with 10 to a page, let me know which one.

I'm still playing with the design though, it seems a little plain.

Back