• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stiffners and Sliders

CABXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello All need some help here want to start my build at the end of April, and the stiffners and slider I would like to use are the the combo units made by Detours. By all counts its a drawer product but I have not been able to get a hold of them phone seems to be out of order. I have also had no luck with the e-mail any ideas how to get in contact with them? What about secound choice what would you use? I will be running TnT or Clayton 5.5" long arm lift.

Thanks Chris

unfortunately they were moving shops awhile ago and have been out of touch for awhile. this has been brought up several times lately. you'll have to just wait or get something else.

I have a set that I just removed from my rig. The Detours stiffener/sliders worked out great for me-I removed them b/c I installed the TNT stiffeners with Clayton long arms which requires removal of the lower control arm mount. No bends or major damage, a few scratches but solid. I live in Seattle but also have a place in Vancouver. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing them.

jxj said:
I have a set that I just removed from my rig. The Detours stiffener/sliders worked out great for me-I removed them b/c I installed the TNT stiffeners with Clayton long arms which requires removal of the lower control arm mount. No bends or major damage, a few scratches but solid. I live in Seattle but also have a place in Vancouver. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing them.

If CABXJ passes on them I'd be interested in working something out on buying them from you.

Hey CABXJ,PM sent, thanks.

Just wanted to send some pics of the stiffeners/sliders of my rig-I may be having trouble sending a PM. I'll send a second one. thanks

Back