• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy full hydraulic steering setup?

Full hydro is expensive. The PSC kits are pretty competitive cost wise with the others I've seen.

If you want to go new and add up all the parts that come with the kit you'd be hard pressed to save any money by shopping around.

It can be done quite a bit cheaper by going used and hitting up Ebay for most things but I don't know of a "kit" that is much cheaper then the PSC stuff.

Even going used and running a single ended ram my full hydro was a little over $500 and i got a super deal on the orbital.

Besides PSC, check with POS, Performance Off-road Systems: http://www.performanceoff-road.com/

You can source the parts yourself from places like Surplus Center, but you better read up on it and do a bunch of research to make sure you know what you're doing. It may not be worth the few hundred dollars you save if you end up not getting it to work right.

Back