• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chromoly Shafts

i had Alloys chro mo front shafts in my Rubi, beat the hell out of them on the rocks with 33s and never had a lick of trouble. ive pulled them and inspected them and there is no twisting and the splines look perfect. i would recomend them to anyone.

lowrange2 said:
I've heard that several times now... Whats the deal with Yukon?

I have broke two pass side inners right at the splines. Yukon did replace them both times, but it's just not worth it to me for the down time on the trail. I run Warn now.

One down side to Alloy USA is the order time. When I ordered my d30 shafts it took 3 months, I found a set of Warn shafts and recived them before I got my Alloy USA shafts. I thought I would give them antoher chance when I ordered my d44 rear shafts so far it has been two and a half months and still no word. I think I am going to go with Superior evo shafts for the rear and cancle the Alloy USA order for the rear as well.

P1atinum said:
One down side to Alloy USA is the order time. When I ordered my d30 shafts it took 3 months, I found a set of Warn shafts and recived them before I got my Alloy USA shafts. I thought I would give them antoher chance when I ordered my d44 rear shafts so far it has been two and a half months and still no word. I think I am going to go with Superior evo shafts for the rear and cancle the Alloy USA order for the rear as well.

Crap thats not good to hear, I just ordered my Alloy USA shafts, and I'm sure they will take that much longer because they are going to be custom length for my HPD44.

I do have Superiors in my rear D44, but I haven't driven on it yet, they came with the axle when I bought it so I'm no help there.

Thanks for the help guys. Any suggestions on where to buy. Supperior

I would go with Alloy but I can't wait that long. I have a trip next month that I want these for.

again thanks for the help.
Chris

Back