• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who runs Centerline Wheels?

jk333

NAXJA Forum User
Im scouting around right now for a good used set of Centerline Wheels for my Cherokee. I think I want to keep as stock an offset as possible. My stock wheels have a 5.25". For those of you who have Centerlines (The original kind: solid aluminum) how do you like them. I like the deep dish wheels but I dont think it would suite my rig to well since its a DD with a 2" lift and 235/75R15s. What is the average offset on the wheels you gys have run into or are currently using? Since Im buying used I cant be that picky. Thanks :thumbup:

Try looking for some American Racing Outlaws, they're solid centered. The offset will be less than your stockers, but the 235's you're running shouldn't rub.

i have the AR Outlaw 2's and they run good i dont know much about how the offset is cause i bought it like this
l_29b4767074d12550d7ffcbcf4d426041.jpg

i would have to say there good wheels

They used to have a negative offset available, for Rangers, Wranglers, and XJ/MJ's, but now I think all the 15 x 7" and 15 x 8" Outlaws (1's and 2's) only come in a 3.75" offset.

Thanks guys, yeah on the pic above thats almost the same setup I have. I like the way they look.

Back