• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March pics

XJ6

NAXJA Forum User
If you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't make it to Hot Springs for the Rides of March run you just missed a great time - yeah I'm back early but thats cause I'm old and want to sleep in a warm bed tonight :laugh:

I didn't get many pics - was busy walking down then back up hills, but here's a few shots. I'm sure others will have more pics and video.

We were the open/open on 31s group, I had fun and hope everyone else did -
we have a great bunch of people in the Red River Chapter, glad to have finally got a chance to meet with some of them.:clap:

Mike (aka. Old Man)

The group shot

94241789.jpg

on Rubicon Ridge

94241839.jpg

94241841.jpg

94241843.jpg

94241844.jpg

looks like it stayed pretty damp

Argh!!!!! why did I have to break my TC before an event?!

Ill post up some of the pics we got when i get home. Hopefully, Chris will have some good pics from our group as well.

Looks like every one had a great time I saw quite a few of ya'll going threw Greenville. I really had a hard time making that right turn off 30 to Gilmer this weekend instead of going straight on to Hot Springs.

Me and Big Dave at Albert Pike
CIMG0168.jpg

Brandon coming up the Gorge.
CIMG0162.jpg

Chris going up the Gorge
CIMG0157.jpg

CIMG0127.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

That place is completely different when its wet, wish I could have made it.

I got home late last night too. I will post my pics a lil later today.

I will also be working on putting together a video so if any of you guys have any good footage let me know and I will give you my email so you can sent them too me.

Back