• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who ever owned this before is a #%&@(*^

bigmcgiv

NAXJA Forum User
well i thougth i got a deal but man i fix 3 things and find 2-3 more. well i replace my filler neck hoses my sending unit. fount shocks mount with self tapping screws.2 well i replace my o2 today to find th threads were crossthreaded. 3 someone ran a tranny line under the front axle?:twak: so i fixed that and found a new major proble i have a motor mount half torn off on the right side like the never tighen the bolts. when they replaced it. so my new delema is to get the broken bolt out of the block :wow: :soapbox:

i have a motor mount sitting around if you need one

doug

had same problem with mine tried to tap it and couldnt get it to budge so i drilled it out then re threaded with new bolt its a pain. just while drilling try hard as you can to keep it on center. good luck glad those days are behind

My first jeep was like that...10 grand later and it's street-legal. I pulled over 40 feet of unconnected wires out of the engine compartment of that thing...

You didn't notice a tranny line being ran UNDER an axle while looking at it before you bought it?!?!?!?

that sucks....

I guess some things should just be bought in person then :)

bigmcgiv said:
well it a 94 sport 4.0ho with 115,000 i got for 1350.00
For that price you should expect the things you found. I think you got off lucky.

Back