• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16" wheels of other trucks that fit our jeeps?

Spanky414

NAXJA Forum User
I got a set of free 215/85/16 mud tires from a friend but now I need a set of rims. Since these are used I'm not sure if they are worth investing the money to buy a new set of wheels. A set of 4 steel wheels is worth about $320CAN locally.

So I was thinking of looking for a set of used rims off another vehical in the local classifieds. As far as I know the ford ranger uses the same bolt pattern as our jeeps and only has a slightly different offset pushing the wheel out a bit.

So is there any other trucks or cars with the same bolt pattern?

Yes my wheel openings are trimmed and I'll probably run a small lift, 1-2 inches.

Spanky414 said:
I got a set of free 215/85/16 mud tires from a friend but now I need a set of rims. Since these are used I'm not sure if they are worth investing the money to buy a new set of wheels. A set of 4 steel wheels is worth about $320CAN locally.

So I was thinking of looking for a set of used rims off another vehical in the local classifieds. As far as I know the ford ranger uses the same bolt pattern as our jeeps and only has a slightly different offset pushing the wheel out a bit.

So is there any other trucks or cars with the same bolt pattern?

Yes my wheel openings are trimmed and I'll probably run a small lift, 1-2 inches.
That's pretty pricey for steelies. I hate to say it, but try Canadian Tire, you can get black steelies in a 16" flavour for 45 apiece plus taxes out here, and that includes mounting and balancing...

By the way, those are only 30's, you can run them with minor rubbing on a stock vehicle - no lift...

Jeep Liberty wheels are 16" and 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. They are also the same offset as the XJ. Grab yourself a set of used Libby wheels and your set.
(a few of the later years of Libby offered an optional 17" wheel on some of the higher end models)

Back