• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Honda 400ex 440 kit Highly Modded will TRADE

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Honda 400ex yellow.

Tons of mods such as:

440 big bore kit

hot cam

rev limiter box

extended a arms

extended stainless steal braided brake lines front + rear

a arm skids

belly skid

swing arm skid

rear brake caliper skid

rear brake proportioning valve guard

Fram guard where your heal would sit

pro shifter shifter lever

Steering stabilizer

ac front bumper

trail tech handle bars

nerf bars w/ black netting

GOT DIRT exhaust shield

white brothers e series exhaust

cfm metal water tight battery/air filter box

k+n air filter

billet gas cap

terry cable throttle box and cable

Dura blue extended rear axle

aftermarket polished steering stem + handle bar clamps

kenda claw xcf front tires

shredder xt rear tires

aftermarket shocks, forget the brand

Rear black aftermarket plastic (also comes with the stock yellow rear plastic, great shape)

$3,200 or

I will also trade for lifted wrangler 91+. I would love to trade for a 48" or 52" stander mower or landscape trailer/equipment.

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Nice bike, steering stem looks a little bent tho. Front end is to wide for the trails around here. You steppin up to the 450 or steppin out of the game?

goodburbon said:
Nice bike, steering stem looks a little bent tho. Front end is to wide for the trails around here. You steppin up to the 450 or steppin out of the game?

Steering stem is nice and staight, just the pics. I dont have any place around me to ride anymore. I either have to go 2 hours west to western MA or go up north 2+ hours to NH. The Cape is completely off limits especailly sine I have been caught down there and my name is in the records and my 2 quads. So if I get cought down there riding again anywhere on the Cape, my quad will be taken away and impounded and Id have to goto court to get it back and not to mention being fined.

There is so many nice spots to play in down the cape, but your not allowed in any, it sucks, you cant have fun anymore. At the same time I do understand that poeple do go out there and trash places, and thats why we cant ride around here anymore.

Back