• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wut do you guys think??

That kit is a "joke",see TNT!

I thought it was cool untill I saw the picture at the bottom of the page. Is it just me or is the driver's side front coil spring about to slide down below the bumpstop and fall off?? Make sense? I can see it in the picture, but it is hard to describe it through a message.

I know the coil spring isn't part of the kit, but I know they need some longer ones if they are going to flex the XJ out that much.

4LowandGo said:
I thought it was cool untill I saw the picture at the bottom of the page. Is it just me or is the driver's side front coil spring about to slide down below the bumpstop and fall off?? Make sense? I can see it in the picture, but it is hard to describe it through a message.

I know the coil spring isn't part of the kit, but I know they need some longer ones if they are going to flex the XJ out that much.

That's the case in any flexy vehicle.

Back