• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping.

Tent spot, thanks-

rightseatsis said:
Coming all depends on my boss. He has to approve my time off. But if he does I am planning on coming.

Hope to see you in August.

I am in the same situation sorta....

"Coming all depends on my Wife. She has to approve my time off. But if she (and the economy) does I am planning on coming."

Tom:wave:

Well the boss says I can have a few days off. So it looks good at this time for me to come.

Is Clint doing the cooking this time again. I like that Dutch oven cooking!!

See you in August.

Mary

DrMoab said:
Only if you promise to show up this year.
agreed, i no longer have any court ordered classes taking up my weekends so I'm guaranteed to be there.

As of right now count me in for a camp site

Got any motorhome spots left? We just bought a 27' Class A, and a relatively local trip like this would be good for checking it out and for us to see if we forgot to load everything in it.

Thanks!

Mark N
2001 Cherokee Sport
Almost Stock

mnoeltne said:
Got any motorhome spots left? We just bought a 27' Class A, and a relatively local trip like this would be good for checking it out and for us to see if we forgot to load everything in it.

Thanks!

Mark N
2001 Cherokee Sport
Almost Stock
Yep, I think we can fit ya. It might be in the driveway or on the lawn up top...but we can fit ya.

In reading this post, I just wanted to make sure that it's been made clear that this years event will NOT be at the same spot as last year. This will not be in Wyoming. This year, base camp will be at DrMoab's house. Yes, there is still room for camping in an RV or tent, but just wanted to make sure that everyone knows of the change in location.

Ryan,

What's the hotel situation like close by? Mary thinks you're close to a Holiday Inn Express. I still haven't got time off work approved, nor elderly day care set up but we're trying.

Tom

Back