• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

never underestamate the back yard...

GreenbeltXJ

ACTUAL WHEELER
i drove to boise the other day to see family and just relax a little now that i am out of the service, well after dinner my brother wanted to go romp around in the jeep, the last time he saw it it was bone stock. well this is out on our ranch and there is about 10 acres for the back yard so we took off and did some hill climbs and what not, on the way back to the house i took an old road i used to ride the 4 wheelers on and as we started going up my buddy told me that they had been digging test holes to test the soil and that there was a big one close by........

2 seconds later..........
I FOUND IT!

The funny this is that the house was in view!
The sad thing is i had less than a quarter tank and as most of us know the fuel pump is on the drivers side, so of course i ran out of gas and couldn't move. after finding 3 gallons of mix gas for the lawn mower i was able to drive straight out. the only damage was to my front quarter panel wich was creased and bent pretty good, but i trimmed the fender more today and you can't really see it any more.

lol. it's like the hole they dug for footprints for filming 'Godzilla' at the Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii...they had to fill it them in....cows kept getting stuck.

Cody, I can't tell the diference in your front quarter panel. It looks the same as the last time I saw it. LOLOLOLOLOL
Okay, a little diferent.

Thanks!

yup that would be me, i wouldn't say it was lost........ just "missplaced"

You would have damaged that corner eventually anyways. Now that you’ve gotten it out of the way you can go wheel it!

nice! i'll be back in town in a couple weeks, we'll have to go wheelin.

Back