• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boise, ID wheelers

GreenbeltXJ

ACTUAL WHEELER
anyone on here in the boise area? i'll be home (in boise) for the next 3-4 weeks and i was wondering if somone can show me any local trails.

-cody

Most of the Boise people are on the Intermountain Chapter board. I'm in Boise, but don't really know any trails - just a fire road kind of guy. A lot of the roads are closed right now because they are too wet and the locals don't want them torn up. You might PM Lincoln or Boise49rs - I think they get out more than I do.

dude your from boise..i am too thats f'in crazy....especially since we meant last year at bangor...how freaking weird....what ear you graduate...i got a couple buddies that are still down there....we used to go north on eagle road but thats shut down there is a pretty sweet canon out there though...i usually head out to the blacks creek resovoir just south of boise...should be pretty soggy this time of year...thats all close...if you want farther away just head up to the mountains and drive anyehwere there are trails everywhere....crazy man...

yea thats one of the reasons i stopped in the first place to see if you need help.

ah...sweet man yeh i didnt even realize that...you got WA plates right? actually i think i remember you asking where in boise i was from now that i think about it....

no trails yet, ive acually been working. i just finished painting a big ass house up in robi creek.

Back