• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Started my rear fenders today

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
started cutting my fenders.Eventually i'm covering all this up with fiberglass bedsides. Boy I sure love having a plasma cutter
101_1019.jpg

101_1022.jpg

101_1021.jpg

101_1020.jpg

you lucky ass you..... haha

actually I have it pretty good too. I get to use the whole welding shop at the R.O.P. where I take the class. Good tools (snap on), plenty of welders, shear, press, plasma cutter, bandsaw, air tools....... ya know, all the good stuff.

lowrange2 said:
I'd get a refund on that plasma cutter. It doesn't cut straight at all.

I was thinking the same thing.
:laugh2:

Try and look ahead of where you are cutting not where you are cutting. Helps me. We got a nice plasma cutter in our metal shop and yes they are great. I don't even want to think about cutting with a torch now.

yeah, what coastie said... look at the whole line you're cutting, not just the next inch ahead (unless you have a line drawn out...)

The reason the lines are all jagged was my fenders were all pushed in and dented from bottoming out. I bought fiberglass fenders to go over this and cover my tires. Its gonna be a 2 seater with a full cage, dual spares, race jack, tool box and a cooler rack. Its a desert Jeep not a rock crawler.

nice..... sounds good!

sweet... now lets see 'em!

Back