• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift kit's ?

1500 for a skycrapper? dang, lol. jk that's steep and haven't heard more good than bad about that company but haven't tried them either, so money alone woud scare me on just a 3in. I don't see why you can't get one for under 600 or less and buy the other arms seperate. I would becareful on ebay and call them or e-mail and make sure you are getting everything described or needed in your lift though. I think you may need a sye as well going that high but heard it's 50/50. But that's not too too bad with new spring packs, they run more than say a aal lift. Try to piece it together, maybe you can do better with different components from different manufacturers? Just a thought. Good luck!

robert_tx said:
So, I need to suck it up and spend the 1500.00 on the skyjaker 3".... thanks
Oh, Good Gawd - NO!! $1500 on a Skycrapper lift? Only 3" lift?

For $487 you can get a 3.5" Rubicon Express RE6010, and it's probably even cheaper through some of the NAXJA vendors...

robert_tx said:
So, I need to suck it up and spend the 1500.00 on the skyjaker 3".... thanks

no one said that, pricejacker is not the best option.

I have run that kit for 2 years now, the only problem so far is that I think they sent me 2 different rear springs so it leaned quite a bit.

Back