• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need an exhaust

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
So i need an exhaust on my 97 4 door 4.0 lifted yadda yadda XJ.

I thought about putting one together by myself with tubing from jegs or what not but I am thinking of just buying a kit. I would eventually like to do a header and some sort of downpipe(tp get rid of the pizza pocket lookin deal) so any exhaust I get would have to be at the least adaptable to that in the future. You guys have any reviews or comments or just opinions on where to buy or what to get thanks.

Chadwick

Just ordered a cat-back from summit. It is a Dynomax with a really clean looking stainless tip. Got that and a K&N filter for around 200 bucks

if i were to do an exhaust mod on my jeep i would go with the dynomax, i have had a lot of good expierence with it on friends rigs and you cant beat the price.

-Kyle

sweet thanks guys I was thinking maybe a dynomax just for the price but wasnt sure

Back