• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 89 XJ parts or whole

olivedrabcj7

NAXJA Member #1384
DSCF0591.jpg

i just bought this as a parts jeep. Figured you guys may need some parts off of it. I havent even picked it up so i dont have any more pictures of it.
Here is what i know about it so far
89XJ
good body, no rust, all glass good except rearmost drivers side
146,000 miles on the 4.0, 5sp, 231
needs a transmission mount
the jeep will run and drive except one of the serpentine belt pulleys "fell off" and needs put back on.
4" lift
set of mismatched 31's on 15x8 steelies
if you need parts, just name your part and your price.
price on the jeep itself is $600

$120 for the tires and wheels
$150 for the lift
$25 each for the doors
$20 per fender
$250 for the engine/tranny/tcase
$150 for both axles
$35 for each driveshaft
name a price on anything else

*prices do not include shipping.

there is a sale pending on the whole jeep. If that falls through, you guys have first crack at it.

4.0 im assuming runs ok...the harmonic balancer is broken on it so there is no belt. The battery is dead so i jumped it off and it seemed to run ok. It does appear to have an oil leak somewhere around the valve cover.

computer is $50.

the 231 is stock, looks to be in good shape. $75

the hooks and brackets will be $50
the front bumper and lights is $50
the roof rack and lights is $50

wheels and tires go together. $100. (come with new center caps and lug nuts if u want them.)

*these prices are obo and dont include shipping.

i have no idea on the lift. Its all springs up front (black) and looks like a block and AAL out back. stock control arms. extended shocks all around. If it doesnt sell whole ill go $75 on all that stuff.

both front fenders: $60 plus ship. (no clue on how much shipping would be)

Buyer supposed to come today to pick the whole jeep up. I will update later.

Re: Lifted 89 XJ parts or whole ***SOLD***

Sold the entire jeep to JamesD this afternoon. Sorry if anyone is heartbroken. Thanks for looking!

Back