• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drive flanges

madmax

NAXJA Forum User
i have been looking for a set for a dd44 and im only finding a set from warn. im looking for a little bing

at the moment i have a a tipical hp 44, chevy knuckles, ford rotors, chromoly axle shafts, bobby longs 300m's,full detroit and warn lock out hubs. i know its only a matter of time that my hub fuse brakes and kills my detroit

i have a OEM ford drive flange set that came with the axle. ill use them if i have to but i want some thing that looks alot better

Last edited:
I have almost the same setup. I have a Detroit in my J-10 dana 44 with Ford outers.

Does my factory Ford outer setup with warn hubs have a hub fuse? If so is there anything out there to not destroy my locker if my hub fuse goes?

I hope I don't hijack the thread, but I have these questions regarding the same issue.

I use Warn fuses and I'm fairly certain the instructions say they are not for use with a Detroit Locker.

Back