• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ, YJ and TJ Garage clean up sale...

Germfam

NAXJA Forum User
1 33 inch spice tire cover... Black ink, says it's a jeep thing... you know the rest... minor tear on the top from my hardtop rear window... 20 bux shipped...

1 shiney black 28 inch tire cover.. NEW... Nothing special... 10 bux shipped...

1 set of USED Greasable RE 1.5 inch XJ Lift Shackles... $40 bux Plus shipping

1 set of USED Greasable RE .75 inch Lift Shackles... $30 bux Plus shipping

1 XJ 84 to 01 STOCK MOPAR Transfer Skid Plate... $50 bux Plus shipping

1 NEW Set of 3 to 6 inch lift ROUGH COUNTRY XJ / YJ / TJ Quick Disco's... $40 bux Plus shipping

1 NEW Universal AmMeter Auto Tranny Temp Gauge Kit... Silver / Black Faced... Instructions and all... $40 bux Plus shipping

Set of 6 Accel BLUE 8MM Spiral Wires / 4.0L less the coil wire... Maybe 1000 miles on them. Came with a motor I dropped in my YJ... $15 Bux Shipped...

1 PAIR of USED XJ Hitch Nut-Cert Strips. These are used to mount rear a hitch up and slide into the frame rails... $15 Bux Shipped

1 TJ Shifter Handle, was off an AX5, Knob and Handle - $15 Bux Shipped

1 Pair of NEW XJ Black Upper Rear Shackle Bushings and Grease-able Bolts... NO NUTS, but your stock Nuts should work.. $15 Bux Shipped...

I can e-mail pics... PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Will combine shipping if you buy multiple items... Offers considered... Have more stuff, just need to dig a little deeper...
I am in SE PA near Phila. Int. Airport :wierd:

That is correct. Urethane bushings and the greasable bolt, zerk fitting and grease sleeve. Have 1 other in front... Will advise...

RenegadeStang said:
The XJ upper shackle bushings, are these the ones that go where the shackle connects to the body? They should work on MJ shackles as well, correct?

Germfam said:
Have both sides. Or a pair of them... They are identical...
:wierd: They have different part numbers for the left and right sides...

Back