• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G - North End - Wednesday, March 12th

Metal Thrasher

NAXJA Forum User
When : Wednesday 6:30 PM -

Where: The Rock Wood Fired Pizza - Lynnwood, WA

Who: All interested. Membership is not required! ( but if you want to join March is the time! )
Why : We don't really need a reason. :cheers:

Re: Meet & Greet - North End - 3/12

March 12th - Wednesday.

I should have put that in the body of the first post. ( BOD is welcome to make such a change )

CanMan said:

Yeah.... That's the ticket!

Now be there!

:spin1:

Blkxjkrawler said:
I'll do my best to be there, but I might have childcare issues.
-Ryan

Bring him with you, we'll collectively watch the little rug-rat.;)

fubar XJ said:
Bring him with you, we'll collectively Turn him to the Dark Side.;)

Fixed

On second thought, I'm going to stay home Wednesday night. I should spend time with the family since I'll be gone for a month starting Friday. You guys have fun.

-Jeremy

OD-XJ said:
On second thought, I'm going to stay home Wednesday night. I should spend time with the family since I'll be gone for a month starting Friday. You guys have fun.

-Jeremy

That is the smartest thing that I have read in a while. Kudos

Yep, good call Jeremy. We'll all be here when you get back, your family is more important. Have a safe trip, see you on the flip side.

OD-XJ said:

-Jeremy

If the Olive Drab Beast is feeling deserted while you're gone you just let us know where the keys are... :viking:

Metal Thrasher said:
If the Olive Drab Beast is feeling deserted while you're gone you just let us know where the keys are... :viking:

Yeah Jeremy I am sure that I can take a few hours out of my precious study time up at western and head on over to your house to take her for a spin a once a week. Or terrorize hippies. You know, the usual.:firedevil

Lynnwood Meet & Greet Reminder!!

Wednesday March 12th at the Rock Woodfired Pizza 196th in Lynnwood, WA

Back room reserved for 6:30... We can meet in the bar before that though! (we can probably use the room earlier too).

Re: Lynnwood Meet & Greet Reminder!!

Metal Thrasher said:
Wednesday March 12th at the Rock Woodfired Pizza 196th in Lynnwood, WA

Back room reserved for 6:30... We can meet in the bar before that though! (we can probably use the room earlier too).

Damn, foiled by my age again. I will see you in the back room at 6:30 then.:bawl:

-Alex

Re: Lynnwood Meet & Greet Reminder!!

Don't worry, Alex. You can use your sister's ID.:cheers:

Back