• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the club

cleatus92

NAXJA Forum User
I have finally figured outhow to use this computer and site, I hope.
As some of you know i joined during Northwest fest in the TSF. I couldn't be happier, although I have developed some sort of itch. There is no rash associated with it just a burning desire to go to the woods or local ORV park or even the nearest rock and play on it. other symptoms include the need to take a saw to my jeep, read as much on NAXJA as possible(with dial up, which isn't much per hour), and just staring at the jeep in a trance as though it is commanding me to find dirt and rocks.
Anyways had a great time wheeling with you guys and look forward to much more in the future.

Thanks
Trevor (cleatus92)

Welcome.

Watch out that itch cost a lot of money:D

James.

damn... and I was too scared to go to the doctor...you guys know everything!

With the dial up problem....just right click on a link you *may* want to read and click "open in new window" do that to about 10-15 pages before you go to bed. When you wake up BAM it's like broadband.

mud1059 said:
With the dial up problem....just right click on a link you *may* want to read and click "open in new window" do that to about 10-15 pages before you go to bed. When you wake up BAM it's like broadband.

Thats fawking hilarious.:roflmao:

Back