• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***CLEAN 96 XJ FOR SALE $2,500***

d00g3n

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Great deal on this Jeep! I know somebody out there needs it...
96 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Automatic transmission, power windows, doors, locks, four wheel drive, inline six engine runs effortlessly, and will easily run 300,000 + miles with regular maintenance. 201,800 miles. Great, reliable vehicle with many more years left. Perfect as a reliable, very affordable first car, starter-to-advanced trail rig, and/or daily driver. No mechanical problems, passed emissions, free of any collisions, theft, flood, etc. history. Clean, fresh interior with CD player, and cruise control makes the already smooth and fun drive even better. Plenty of tread left on tires. Great deal. Email me with any questions, for more pictures, or to make an offer! Quick response. Thanks, -TIM
[email protected]

dude your in alaska so im not sure how many people will be on top of this jeep. although it seems like a pretty good deal just has high miles. good price though. GL on the sale

-bogan

bogan said:
dude your in alaska so im not sure how many people will be on top of this jeep. although it seems like a pretty good deal just has high miles. good price though. GL on the sale

-bogan

DUH DUDE.. read the first freakin line!!!

***LOCATED IN CLEVELAND, OH***

I'll let the buyer decide if it's a good deal or not, although if it was me, I think it's a damn good deal. we know that inline six runs forever. especially when well maintained. if I had the time, I wouldn't even be selling it...:rattle:
lol but that's life. cmon, make me an offer!
-Tim

these jeeps are great and i think it's worth it but no offense i don't know if you'll get 2500 out of it. i bought the same year in the country model (all the options and leather interior with only 138k miles for 2 grand. good luck

its not as clean as you say either. mine was showing no rust in the painted area's i bet if you look under this one it's gonna be in sad shape. not something i would buy for the trail and put money into. and btw it's a 4 speed not a 5 speed automatic

I appreciate your guy's input. :sunshine:
It is listed on ebay as a $1,500 starting bid.
Please don't bash my thread, though. If you don't like it, move on.

1 tuff XJ said:
its not as clean as you say either. mine was showing no rust in the painted area's i bet if you look under this one it's gonna be in sad shape. not something i would buy for the trail and put money into. and btw it's a 4 speed not a 5 speed automatic

Thank you for your expert opinion. Now let the man proceed with the sale of his rig!!

Last edited:
I watching the auction. Depending on the price near close, I'll probably take it off your hands. A little shakin, a little tenderizin' I can resell it here in Chicago at a modest profit!

Back