• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Fog Light wire / Firewall ???

find a hole that has a grommet in the firewall or drill a hole in the firewall and install a grommet. do you really need a picture for running a wire through the firewall?

On the drivers side where the main wire loom goes thru, cut the end of the wires at an angle and push em thru the rubber, not where the factory wire go but make your own hole. I just finished wiring up 4 roof lights and 2 bumper lights thats where I ran all my wires. Sorry no pics, I think it would be hard to get a good pic down there anyway.

97XJ Jeeper said:
On the drivers side where the main wire loom goes thru, cut the end of the wires at an angle and push em thru the rubber, not where the factory wire go but make your own hole. I just finished wiring up 4 roof lights and 2 bumper lights thats where I ran all my wires. Sorry no pics, I think it would be hard to get a good pic down there anyway.

excellent, thank you.

Back