• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee People

TALLRAM

NAXJA Forum User
Tribe slapahoe, seriously what is the length of the front drive shaft from a 2.5 AX-15 231 and what length is the linkage rod that actually connects to the T-case? I am asking because I swapped in the 231 from behind a AW4 and since I did not get the drive shaft and linkage back after it pucked on the highway I will have to modify what I have if I cannot find the correct pieces. Is there a link? I had to swap the input shaft from the AW4 231 to the AX-15 231 - actually I swapped the whole input gear set which was much easier but not easy but I know have 2wd at least.

Thanks for the link sj - exactly what I needed. If I cannot find the right shaft I will have the auto shaft cut and balanced. I knew I could meassure yoke to yoke but I wanted the factory length.

Dang! Nothing listed for what I need! Rear shaft length for '85 XJ 4dr with 5 speed NP207 anyone? (ujoint center to center)

Back