• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Puyallup 4x4 swapmeet next sunday

A little late on my part with the pics. It was my first time at the show, thought it was funny what a contrast this state has. My heap gets the stink eye most places I go everywhere around the sound, but just a few miles inland and I blended right in.
thought the "383 XJ" was pretty cool. the guy fired it up for me and it sounds pretty mean. Matt, where were you with the beer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMX7AJzjq-o

and then I saw a few scary yotas:

CIMG0830.jpg

CIMG0831.jpg

CIMG0832.jpg

CIMG0833.jpg

It was good to see how other people built their rigs, started to like mine a lot better.
Made in America, by Americans- RLTW :us:

oh yeah Matt- wtf were you with the beer!

I do believe that's the Billy Bob's Offroad rig. It isn't driven on road or off. They push it from the shop to their parking lot. Personally if I needed to shop there, I
d go 3/4 of a mile up the road to Cascade.

Hopefully KarlVP can chime in since he was there when they pulled in, but I know that atleast one of those Toyota monster trucks was driven in.

The shop wasn't very far, and they didn't drive to fast.

FiFo said:
Hopefully KarlVP can chime in since he was there when they pulled in, but I know that atleast one of those Toyota monster trucks was driven in.

The shop wasn't very far, and they didn't drive to fast.

The yellow monster truck was driven to and FROM the fairgrounds to BillyBob's Offroad. I've got a video of 'em pulling out of the parking lot and heading up the hill that I still gotta get posted.

J

Avanteone said:
The yellow monster truck was driven to and FROM the fairgrounds to BillyBob's Offroad. I've got a video of 'em pulling out of the parking lot and heading up the hill that I still gotta get posted.

J
I saw them driving out from there spot, there is no way that thing can possible be street legal:eek:

Avanteone said:

J

That's the first time I've ever heard of that thing running! I'd love to see the turning radius with those stupid springs.

Back