• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Treasurer Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkxjkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Nominations for NWC Treasurer. Please keep chit chat out.
Nominees must have been a member in good standing for a year.
Nominations must be made, seconded and accepted to be considered valid.
Please speak to the person you wish to nominate before doing so.
Nominations close March 15 2008.
Thanks
-Ryan

I would like to nominate Jeremy - OD-XJ ( the wheeler formerly known as Megawatt) for the position of Chapter Treasurer.

well then jeremy, if you accept than you have my vote too, i just didnt want to call you out.

Anybody from the Portland area interested? I'm more than willing, and happy to take the job if I get voted in. However, it might be better for a chapter if we had a BOD rep. from the southern half of our chapter.

-Jeremy

I'm sure they're posted somewhere, but what are the expectations of the treasurer?

If a general BOD Rep is needed from the PDX area, I'm sure one of us would volunteer. It's just the "Treasurer" part that is deterring. It seems like distance would be a large factor in it, but then again I'm not clear on what the treasurer does.

TORX said:
If a general BOD Rep is needed from the PDX area, I'm sure one of us would volunteer. It's just the "Treasurer" part that is deterring. It seems like distance would be a large factor in it, but then again I'm not clear on what the treasurer does.

There is something like this in the works. We are just trying to figure out how to go about it. We also wanted to fill all the existing BOD positions before we went and made up new ones
-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back