• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back spacing on some stock rims...

seanyb505

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking to put some larger rims on my XJ, but stick with Jeep. Ive found these two choices...
p1210_135.jpg

010102010203010402200802243ca41f8c9.jpg

The top ones are 17x7.5 and are listed as 05-08. The guy wants $400 but he said if no one else is interested in the next couple days I could have them for $300. The bottom are from a liberty and are 16x7.5 and with tires $350 My question is do either of them have the correct back spacing and lug pattern for an XJ? Thanks - Sean

seanyb505 said:
Im looking to put some larger rims on my XJ, but stick with Jeep. Ive found these two choices...
p1210_135.jpg
If Im not mistaken, these are off of a JK which has a different bolt pattern. I think the ones off the Liberty should be ok though.

Lowdown said:
The liberty wheels will not fit.

Are they a different bolt pattern? I guess thats good about the JK ones not fitting, the cheapest tire I could find and still have the stock height was 150! I dont think I want to pay 700 every time I want tires.

some 99+ Grands are 5 on 5- I believe it was optional....I was told that anyway until the new style. I bought a set of Y spokes off a 99 Laredo to put on my XJ but didn't want to invest $$ in the adapters as well as lose BS.
Anyone need a set of 16" Y spokes:laugh3:

I always thought that the 5.9 limited ZJ 16" 5-stars(came on some tjs too) were bad@$$.

Back