• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shock part number?

chrisja77

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I have done a few searches, but nothing really helpful has come up. The problem I am having is that I am needing to change out the front shocks on my jeep. I have a Rusty's 3" lift, and the shocks that came with it. The shocks btw have not held up very well!!! One of them is leaking fluid and is DEAD. The problem I am having is that I pulled the shock off and took it up to the local Auto Zone to get a new set, but the shock has no numbers or names or anything stamped on it. It is just a plain white shock. The parts house has no way of looking up a number to cross reference, and either can't, or are too lazy to find a shock that would fit. Any numbers I can give them to get the correct shock, or is there another vehicle I can give them to get the correct shocks...eg 1993 ford f-150...I dunno, just a guess. I'm on a bit of a budget here, so nothing too fancy please.

Back