• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brake line help, need ideas...

ReddXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i recently upgraded to SS lines due to a 4" lift. the problem im having right now is the driver side is leaking. i have cut and reflared so many times that im running out of hard line. the hard line is a tweaked out over time. i probably have to get a new line, anyone know a place thats got them prebent? i know i have to change the bottm fitting to a 3/16 to fit the SS line. open to any suggestions

thanks

the driver side is easy. If you are a junkyard hound, just get one there. I got one when I replaced a bunch of stuff. That is the same line for all non ABS Cherokees unless you need a ABS one cause they are bent a little different. ABS is a little less ordinary in my yard. You might get a stubborn one and strip it.

You can just go to the Stealership and order one. It would be $10 tops. I also ordered lines too. You can do it cheaper, but for no trouble, it would be $10 well spent.

i was thinking about the dealer and reflaring the end off. ill hit local yards and see what i can find..

thanks

Back