• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally registration April 26th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
i've got the Sand Flea Rally registration flyer if anyone is interested. :rtm: It is going to be held April 26th at Sand Lake. $20.00 reg fee, due by April 1st. 125 rigs max.....so hurry!

Email me and i'll zip you a copy of the reg. form.

[email protected]

p.s. they usually include some stickers in the registration pack they give out :rolleyes:

:cheers:

mojojojo said:
i've got the Sand Flea Rally registration flyer if anyone is interested. :rtm: It is going to be held April 26th at Sand Box. $20.00 reg fee, due by April 1st. 125 rigs max.....so hurry!

Email me and i'll zip you a copy of the reg. form.

[email protected]

p.s. they usually include some stickers in the registration pack they give out :rolleyes:

:cheers:

fix'd

why dont they hold these things in some REAL dunes?

what does this rally consist of? what do you do?

it's put on by the sand fleas 4x4 club, so where its held is there call. it's been held at sand lake for at least the last 10-15 years. it is basically a poker run. you run around sand lake looking for check points in order. then you play a quick game at each check point. some involve driver, some passenger, some both. they score you then you pull a card for the poker portion. once you have completed all the check points, you head back and get your talley and turn in your poker hand. most points wins! best poker hand wins! there is a raffle, more games, competitions, prizes etc... it's alot of fun to take the kids and get them involved.

It looks like you guys are going to have a great weekend for this, I went down thursday with the quads and there were some killer tj's down there already, looks like a lot of fun and great weather too,

If anyone is going to be down there on sunday still I will be down there sunday after work, so about 6pm on either my white cherokee with trailer or red dodge 1500 either way the plates read DOYLE, look me up.

Back