• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANK YOU MOPAR!!

jeepman121

NAXJA Forum User
You guys hear the news? mopar is selling Dana 44 front and rear complete axle assemblies with electric lockers 4.10 gears fro $1,400 per axle!! wow!! party1:

I am betting that they are the ones from the Rubicons, or at least that build type. I have heard that they are not as strong as the XJ D44.

4wd mag or someone recently published an article about this. They received the axle's for $1400. Never said we can get them for that cheap. It was for the new JK's too. There new 44's are have a slightly larger ring gear then the previous Rubi's and I believe a couple other difference. But hell, if we can too get them that cheap, or at least those with a wholesale account, then more power to em'.

!!!1 !!!1 !!!1 !!!1

You just have to alter the brackets to get it on an XJ which aftermarket kits are available for. It's a helluva deal man.

Back