• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

exhaust bent?

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
this is the collector pipe after the header. supposed to be like this?
Image041.jpg

Image040.jpg

Mine has the factory notch and I even notched it a little more when I jammed the front up there on a couple of occasions. I'm guessing the front driveshaft hit it.

it IS supposed to be like that. its to clear the driveshaft yoke... but mine still hits when i bounce the front end real hard. you can get a new pipe made without the dent in it but if you wheel hard enough it will happen again. i wouldnt worry about it.

-G

GrimmJeeper said:
it IS supposed to be like that. its to clear the driveshaft yoke... but mine still hits when i bounce the front end real hard. you can get a new pipe made without the dent in it but if you wheel hard enough it will happen again. i wouldnt worry about it.

-G
alright cool thanx. ok seperate subject, i have a RE3.5 kit with a 2" spacer inront and a long shackle in the rear, dont know how long it is.problem is the ear sits higher in the front. should i get the RE 5.5" coils to make it even with the rear? will it make it even? do i need longer upper and lower control arms? wut would i need

Back