• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8 diff and then some! make offer

ssincity

NAXJA Forum User
I know this might seems as a double posting, but I wanted to draw these items out specifically. I am taking offers as this is a no ship items. I am in Las Vegas and these are all out of JPFREAKS old rig. I would prefer to just keep what is left on the jeep as a roller so who ever might want it can just bring a trailer. So make me a offer, also consider trades for?

heres what I am selling.

1990 Non-disconnect Dana 30
TJ wrangler shafts (large u-joints)
4.56:1 gears
a Detroit True Trac locker

96+ Ford Explorer 8.8
Disc brakes
4.56:1 gears
Auburn ECTED locker, electronically activated
The e-brake cable is from JKS manufacturing and is designed to let the 8.8 ebrakes work with the XJ cable

Extended rear shaft.

242 grenede'd with SYE hack n tap.

Do not know the actual damage of the tc other then the side of it is really bad. The SYE didnt look to be damaged But I have not gotten down to taking it out as I would rather just sell as a roller on my first attempt to sell then have to do all the work to take apart.

how much for Just the ECTED? I will even give you the new (less then a 1000 miles) Posi unit out of mine in trade with the $...

ROBERTK said:
how much for Just the ECTED? I will even give you the new (less then a 1000 miles) Posi unit out of mine in trade with the $...

Hello, sorry for now I am trying to just sell off the whole lot at once..later down the road if I can not sell it I may just use it. But For now it is best for me to sell together.

Thanks

cool... let me know

ReddXJ said:
is the locker for a 35 or 8.25?

Where does it say theres a locker for anything but a Dana 30 or a 8.8?

Chris (JPFREAK) who owned this had them built. So I have not a clue about what is in them. I am just asking Him questions as I get asked. So if I am dumb about somethings please forgive me. I didnt buy his jeep for these parts.. I bought them for other parts on it and these where part of the price. I wont use these so I need to sell them or trade them off for something I will use.

Thanks

ROBERTK said:
Where does it say theres a locker for anything but a Dana 30 or a 8.8?

Any one? THe previous owner JPFREAK or CHris said that these should sell? Its hard to believe no one needs these diffs??

I need to move them.

I am taking offers or barter for a trailer, like a car flat bed type.

or ??? let me know what you got??

Back