• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you mount your switches???

BuckFever

NAXJA Forum User
To your overhead lights? Just bought a '95 and it has 4 overheads, problem is, the switches to them were mounted in the strangest position, right in front of the Hood latch, which made me responsible for pulling the latch with 1, possibly 2 fingers. Where do y'all mount them? Trying to get some ideas to reposition and any pics would be great. Thanks.

Also having the same problem of blowing my #19 fuse to the instrument panel but going to try the headlight switch that I read on here. See if that fixes it.

Got mine mounted on my center console i have four of them. 1 for the front bumper lights. 1 for the 5 overhead lights. 1 for the 2 reverse lights and a spare.

Next to the rear wiper switch is a good spot. There's plenty of spare plastic all over the XJ's just waiting to be drilled through!

Or next to the rear defrost switch if yours does not have a foglight switch.

If you're not using/have all four factory switches(2 on the left side by headlight switch and two on the right side by cigarette lighter), you can snag some at the jy and use them for whatever app you want. I don't have a factory wiper, rear defrost, power/comfort tranny, and whatever the fourth one was.

Back