• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Paso, to do?

beakie

NAXJA Forum User
SO I should have some time off while I'm down here, now trying to figure out what to do with it.
We probably won't have wheels, but could rent if need be. I would love to hit up some offroad stores to get some good deals to either ship or pack home with me. A local junkyard would be great but no tools here, or means of transporting everything back.
So does anyone have any ideas or know of any stores local to the El Paso area that would have some good things to look at. Even some vendors within an hour or more would be interesting to check out if I can.

thanks again

State Line BBQ... between TX and NM... if so ya its just down the road, we should be able to get a meal there.
Anything in particular to order... or the steak I take it?

Any vendors in this area of the country?

Thanks

we also have 4 wheel center, it's a local 4x4 store. it's on the eastside by cielo vista mall. as far as junk yards, we have a ton! just go out on montana past north loop and you'll see them or on doniphan towards canutillo... most of them will pull parts for you. if you keep going a little bit further down montana you'll find red sands. its a nice place to wheel sand dunes and trails and a little further is waco (way-co) tanks. it's fun to go rock climbing and exploring there. on the west side there is "the wall" by the santa teresa port of entry. that place is really fun to wheel also. at both these places a decent 4x4 will get you around...nothing too extreme.

hope this helps!

Back