• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drink a beer or ten for me...

damn mcdonalds...

i'd say that i'll boycott them while i'm down there...but that would just be a lie...

i'll be sure to drink a few for you...and i expect a phone call or maybe you should expect one :cool:

mac 'when its nearly the only fast food place in town' gyvr

Garbage...pure and simple.
Even the wyfe wasn't surprised that your intentions were nothing more than intentions.
failboat.jpg

Weak Sauce.
Thanks for getting me all revved up and pulling out the rug.
What a feltcher.
That is all.

Last edited:
Have a nice weekend...staring at your cell phone waiting for vicarious fun...
Wheeler, you are a poseur, a rider of bicycles, and I would like to recoup the time I spent in telecommunications with you.
:spam:

me too

I just cant afford the trip out this year...

:bawl:

If you weren't going to be going to the Caribbean you know you would be going to Moab.:D Don't deny it!!:nono:

macgyvr said:
damn mcdonalds...

i'd say that i'll boycott them while i'm down there...but that would just be a lie...

i'll be sure to drink a few for you...and i expect a phone call or maybe you should expect one :cool:

mac 'when its nearly the only fast food place in town' gyvr

I don't work for McDonalds, just cuz there's a 20' egg mcmuffin on the side of my truck doesn't mean that I work for McD. I do love the McSkillet tho.

maybe next time I layover in the fort, I'll take you for a ride in my company ride.

skoolie72 said:
Garbage...pure and simple.
Even the wyfe wasn't surprised that your intentions were nothing more than intentions.
failboat.jpg

Weak Sauce.
Thanks for getting me all revved up and pulling out the rug.
What a feltcher.
That is all.

sorry dude. but I did tell you the possability. and besides, your wife aint comming so where do you get off thinking I wanted to see YOU? :eyes:

skoolie72 said:
Your sauce is weak...
Much like your kung fu...
Make the trip South, and I will make it worth yer while...

he will show you how strong his "sauce" is......and maybe a little spoonin' action...jail luv...stuffed buffalo's and ice cubes.....:dunno:

skoolie72 said:
Your sauce is weak...
Much like your kung fu...
Make the trip South, and I will make it worth yer while...

blah, blah, blah.

worth while? ya gonna pay for my fuel and child support till I find a new job?

yea, thought not fawker.

we'll wheel sometime this summer, maybe.

I'm out also. Some unavoidable family stuff. Sure wish I was Italian, and bumping them off was acceptable......

Fore Wheeler said:
I don't work for McDonalds, just cuz there's a 20' egg mcmuffin on the side of my truck doesn't mean that I work for McD. I do love the McSkillet tho.

maybe next time I layover in the fort, I'll take you for a ride in my company ride.

you liked the ride in my company ride...

mac 'you should see my "new" garage' gyvr

Back