• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Arkansas People

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is probably going to be considered as a shameless promotion by me, BUT on Saturday April 26th, at the Little Rock River Market Pavilion, I am helping host a fundraiser for the Faulkner County Humane Society. There will be live music (great band), all you can eat crawfish, all you can drink beer (21 and up only on the beer of course). Event is from 7pm-12am, and the ticket price is $25 in advance, and $30 at the door. It is for a good cause, and depending on how much crawfish you can eat, and how much beer you can drink.... its a bargain. If anyone is interested in getting some tickets in advance just PM me.

I have been pretty active in getting this event set up, and after this experience I think it will most likely become an annual event. Do we have any fundraiser's set up for the RRC?

Back