• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4BT pics

Pantherman

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone here have, or know of anyone that has pics of a 4BT in the XJ engine bay? I'm getting together the parts to make it happen and I'd like to see what challenges I'm up against.

Pantherman

You should search i posted a link to a thread of one in a comanche, but ill be nice and give you the link

http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585
Must be a member to see the pics, i do believe you need at least a 4.5" lift to clear the axle and the hood, if i had the money i would be getting the stuff around too, but im still in high school so theirs not too much money in my pockets, where do you live in ohio, that guy with it in the manche lives in western Pa

attachment.php

Ha got the pic up for ya

Last edited:
XJ01-08 said:
You should search i posted a link to a thread of one in a comanche, but ill be nice and give you the link

http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585
Must be a member to see the pics, i do believe you need at least a 4.5" lift to clear the axle and the hood, if i had the money i would be getting the stuff around too, but im still in high school so theirs not too much money in my pockets, where do you live in ohio, that guy with it in the manche lives in western Pa

attachment.php

Ha got the pic up for ya

Ya, already saw that post, was looking for a few closer shots and underside ones. Toliet Hole Ohio (Toledo) just under the Michigian border. And I did a search for XJ YJ and every other model inbetween that was Jeep on 4BTswaps.

Pantherman

Sweet I live near the Farm town (aka nothing to do town) Napoleon and theres no other pictures of ANY 4bt in a XJ or MJ that i know of, try asking that guy for more pictures of it, i do have some pictures of engine mounts people made

Back