• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

warn rear bumper,, class 3 hitch, 1/4 guards

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
changing things around a bit. the warn rear could use a repaint, i would take 300obo for that bumper ..il through in the rock liz 1.4 gaurds . class 3 looking for 100bucks..

keith

I Had them on my 01.. 97 and up you will have to grind down the corners of the lift gate.. instead of the nice round cournes you just make a straight edge.. actually looks better i think. let me know if you need any more info or pics

just reliezed there isnt any rear pics on my yahoo photos check this out this will help http://www.cardomain.com/ride/263800/1 just was looking around on there not to many rear pics either.. when i updated that site it was when my front bumper was on so its all about that haha. yes mines the silver one..
this bumper will not accept the tire carrier. i have mine on my roof.

Last edited:
Well I had just found my slips for the bumper and hitch.. wow i was way off
i paid close to 700 for that bumper and 150 for the hitch. I need to up the bumper price at least 50$. to 350$ + shipping..and I will include the rock Lizard rear dplate guards (they were like 30$) and i will take 125$ for the hitch + shipping... . If you buy the hitch and bumper like a package deal i will work with you on shipping.... Also for the extra $ and because i feel bad I will also clean up / sand/ and primer/ paint your hitch or bumper before I ship

again i apologize
keith h

Last edited:
Back