• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

86 MJ X FOR SALE

girsmj86

NAXJA Forum User
Well I finally sold my 88 Eliminator MJ and now the time has come for my 86 I think. I am not too sure on if I want to yet or not. I am posting this to see if there is anyone out there that might be interested in a very solid MJ. It is an 86 X 4x4 Selec-Trac that is from NJ but is now in OH. The body and frame is near mint. Body has no rust other then what I am fixing at the moment which is just surface and pin holes. Frame is solid very little surface rust. Drives and runs great for being an 86 with the 2.8L v6. Engine was rebuilt about 6k miles ago and bored out to a 3.2L. Has brand new dual exhaust with dual glasspacks. ONLY thing wrong with it is that when the engine was rebuilt some of the seals didnt seal and it leaks some oil, it is an easy fix but takes some time which I dont have and I dont have the money to have it fixed right now either. The brake lines blew on me the other day so those are getting replaced along with the fuel lines and new pads and rotors and stuff. I am looking to get 1200obo for it considering its shape. It also comes with a LEER fiberglass camper shell and a drop-in bed liner. If you are interested email me at: [email protected] and title it MJ FOR SALE or something along those lines. I can email you picsif you want the bigger pics. If there is anything you want to know about it let me know. I just like the 4.0L better and I have my K10 to hold me till I find a new MJ. Thanks for looking.

Alex

PB230005c.jpg

PB230003c.jpg

P5030027b.jpg

Back