• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender trimming

ebyrd10000

NAXJA Forum User
I am about to trim my fenders I looked at maybe bushwacker flares but when I read thier instructions they only cut front and back of the wheels and not the top my question is if i trim it all can i add the bushwackers or not?

I think so, but bushwackers suck. A good clean trim job is much better.

instead of the tj front flares, consider a pair of rear yj's for the front fenders. i have a 91 2 door, and ive only mocked them up, but they look much cleaner than the ones you got.

yah but the thing that sucks about bush's is that all my friends that put them on didnt like the look of them after about maybe a year and they take them off and they got holes drilled up in there jeep and it looks kinda bad

475030913_53815faeed.jpg

see what i mean
jeepin's jeep is awesomeeeeeeee..don't get me wrong but the holes above the fenders just look...odd.

cherokeeman90 said:
yah but the thing that sucks about bush's is that all my friends that put them on didnt like the look of them after about maybe a year and they take them off and they got holes drilled up in there jeep and it looks kinda bad

475030913_53815faeed.jpg

see what i mean
jeepin's jeep is awesomeeeeeeee..don't get me wrong but the holes above the fenders just look...odd.

What rims are them I like them!

Back