• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj long arm upgrade

johnbizzle02

NAXJA Forum User
i got a 94 xj with a 6in short arm kit and 33s. i just got out of marine core boot camp and when I get out of school of infantry. i want to upgrade to a long arm kit any suggestion on which one i should go with would be very helpful thanks.

Last edited:
Wow, that's hard to read. :) You want Bolt on, or weld on? Guys here are running anything from TNT, BDS, RE, RK, to homebrew.

Rock Krawler 3-link from DC4WD if you want a good bang for the buck... kit is beefy, crazy flex and best of all, $475 shipped:guitar:

I run the TnT Customs system and it flexes really well and has great on road manners. It really based off of your budget. Just the longarms for the TnT kit is 875 + shipping. IMO, its worth every penny, not to mention that belly pan is pure beef (quarter inch thick)

johnbizzle02 said:
i got a 94 xj with a 6in short arm kit and 33s. i just got out of marine core boot camp and when I get out of school of infantry. i want to upgrade to a long arm kit any suggestion on which one i should go with would be very helpful thanks.

not only is it hard to read but, you just got out of Marine "core" boot camp or, You just got out of Marine Corps boot camp?? Have some pride in what you just accomplished, if you did!!

splitz said:
he'd better be pushin for misspelling CORPS!

Ooh Rah!

Boot must be getting soft these days!

Back