• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skyjacker XJ bumper

It. looks like Protofab's.
xjfrntpwb03.jpg

Nope, we have been through this before, its Hanson offroad.
You can tell its not Protofab's because protofab's front face doesn't slope down to where the winch is, where as the RR XJ does.

Begster said:
Nope, we have been through this before, its Hanson offroad.
You can tell its not Protofab's because protofab's front face doesn't slope down to where the winch is, where as the RR XJ does.

x2 its a hanson. search theres a thread on here about this same subject

They might have changed it, but the pictures I see on Hanson's website, the corners wrapping around the sides are rounded and the one on the Skyjacker truck has an edge on it...or so it seems in the picture I've linked to above. Its a small difference but it changes the look for me enough that I don't know if I would consider it now...Sorry to be picky, but is that for sure a Hanson bumper?

It looks like the new M.O.R.E. bumper. Check out the white Full Traction XJ ... that has the M.O.R.E. bumper on it ...

xjbumper.jpg

Last edited:
The truck's been around for awhile so I don't know if it would be the "New" MORE bumper, but I'll check it out. The protofab's bumber's pretty cheap, and looks good.

Definitely not the MORE bumper, I know someone who has the bumper and its not that.

It IS Hanson, but you have to realize, that bumper is years old on the RR XJ, so they might have changed something in the design since then. If I was on my home computer, and not at work, I would be able to show you closer pictures to support it.

Ya i know the bumper and the truck is pretty old, I've seen it for awhile, and have always loved that bumper, i believe you, don't worry, i'm just not a big fan of the new design I guess.

Back