• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone have a 10k winch mounted to their jeep?

andrew2516

NAXJA Forum User
I did search but I have two questions...

I was just looking around and haven't seen anyone with a bigger winch than 9.5k mounted to their XJ. Is that unusual for an XJ to use a 10k?

I got a amazing deal on a unbadged T-max 10k and it was listed as being nearly the same size as the 9k...so I figured I would be able to use this later if I got a bigger rig.

Also I have been looking for bumpers that will hold it. The custom 4x4 winch bumper with tapered edges looks pretty bad a$$...anyone have pictures of it other than whats on the site? Or any input on it?
http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/photos_xjfront.htm

Sorry guys, I'm new to winches but not XJ's and just looking for some good information.

10K winch :)

newfront10kwinch.jpg

myjunk.jpg

andrew2516 said:
I did search but I have two questions...

I was just looking around and haven't seen anyone with a bigger winch than 9.5k mounted to their XJ. Is that unusual for an XJ to use a 10k?

I got a amazing deal on a unbadged T-max 10k and it was listed as being nearly the same size as the 9k...so I figured I would be able to use this later if I got a bigger rig.

Also I have been looking for bumpers that will hold it. The custom 4x4 winch bumper with tapered edges looks pretty bad a$$...anyone have pictures of it other than whats on the site? Or any input on it?
http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/photos_xjfront.htm

Sorry guys, I'm new to winches but not XJ's and just looking for some good information.
kinda fuzzy but here is mine!!! custom 4 x 4 fabrication
th_DSCF2971.jpg
DSCF2971.jpg

Last edited:
Back