• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hot Springs Caravan From Austin To Dallas and Dallas to Hot springs

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
OK so who all is wanting to caravan. I am leaving between 6am and 7 am on friday morning. I will be driving up 35 to dallas and meeting Kendrick off of I30 Outside Dallas. I should get there around between 9-10am. From there we had to Hot Springs. Who ever wants to caravan let me know so I know where to stop to get people.

I have to double check my co pilot as to when she gets out of class to see if it at that time.

I could meet you in waco. i'm coming from college station or maybe west houston in which case i would not go up that way at all

rokclimbertx said:
i'll try and meet you guys on 30...
someone wanna pick a channel so we can we can find one another...?

How about 14?

Also, I'll be jumping onto 30 in Greenville. I was thinking we could meet up somewhere between there and Sulphur Springs but I'm not real familiar with the area. I see theres a "Fast Mart" near Cumby on 30 that might be a reasonable place. Anyone else know this area better that could provide a reasonable alternative?

rokclimbertx said:
14 works... chris i might try and meet up with you on 380 outside mckinney since i'm coming from gainesville...

Awesome. I'll PM my cell number to everyone who's gonna be caravaning. I live just south of 380 west of 75 so you can just call me as you hit McKinney and we can meet at the Valero at Lake Forest and 380.

Chris

Scott I'll meet you in Waco... Exit 328 at the Pilot???

I may be towing ... so may be traveling a bit slower than you may want??

xjintx said:
Scott I'll meet you in Waco... Exit 328 at the Pilot???

I may be towing ... so may be traveling a bit slower than you may want??

Even though I'm not towing I usually keep my speeds pretty reasonable to keep fuel costs reasonable. I figured we run between 65 and 70 on the interstate, but I'm perfectly happy to drop that a bit so you can keep up.

The park won't leave without us, and it'd be infinitely more fun to travel in a pack. :)

Is this thread for the weekend of the Big Run, or are you guys planning another trip sooner?

Oh ok.... The way it sounded I was thinking you guys might make a run sooner! Got my hopes up.

Back