• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

home brew control arm ?s

andy5569

NAXJA Forum User
i was planning on making some upper control arms i have searched the forms and found alot of help but my ? is where can you find the control arm loop? that might not be the right term let me try an explain - the part that goes to the frame and/axle it holds the bushing i was wondring where you could buy some. thanks for your help

are you refering tio the axle end or the frame end? the frame end has a bushing type end and the axle end is just a piece of bent or stamped metal that goes around the axle mounted bushing. You can find the frame end bushings with a steel DOM sleeve on eBay or other places for like $10 or less w/ bushings. Why not buy some DOM and cut it to length and insert your own bushing that can be bought off of most any suspension company? They are EASY to make.....that is if you can weld :D

If your going to the trouble of building the arms then you should use a RE Flex joint!

Back