• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ leafs on XJ

x*BIGASSALEX*j

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I found 4.5 rancho leaf pack for an MJ, but I learned something new, they are spring under kits. Can they fit into an XJ knowing that XJ's are spring over?

I figure if its 4.5 for an MJ, it would probably sit ats 5.5 on XJ since thay have already settled.

If that estimated height is not correct what would it be? and can it be swapped with out modification? Also if the coils up front are 4.5 for and MJ what would it be on an XJ, I did not notice anything different about the front....

They would lift your jeep about 10 inches... Figure the axle tube is about 3, plus another inch for the spring mount, and the MJ leafs are a bit longer... more arch.. ect...

Front is all the same from XJ to MJ though

Elon is home, Cullowhee for school.

The eye to eye length is 5 or 6" longer for an MJ. Good luck!

So then its a BIG NEGATIVE! I thought I came up on a deal....I wont even go back to get them and sell them. done that before and ple never come thru with the doe....

Thanks guys

Smart choice grasshopper..

Back