• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EZ Locker Questions

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a EZ locker in my D30. Everything seemed to be right, all the test were good. But then when I put it to uses the right side seems to slip. Like the 2 lockers arnt comming together and holding. What could this be? Is there a site that tells about the fucntion of the locker? What keeps the 2 sections together? The cluck it makes is bone crunshing..... Any help would be great.

Kenny
Vancouver Wa.

No Axles are intact, no vacuume. The kocker works lie its supopose to until you accualy use it. It sounds like its not locking together.

kenny811 said:
I installed a EZ locker in my D30. Everything seemed to be right, all the test were good. But then when I put it to uses the right side seems to slip. Like the 2 lockers arnt comming together and holding. What could this be? Is there a site that tells about the fucntion of the locker? What keeps the 2 sections together? The cluck it makes is bone crunshing..... Any help would be great.

Kenny
Vancouver Wa.

what you have might be normal operation.......if there is torque on the locker and then it unloads, it will bang

Back