• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB SAFARI SNORKEL

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used ARB Safari Snorkel. It will fit 84-01 XJs, the 97+ have to relocate or use a washer bottle out of an earlier one. I bought this and just received it today, but I no longer have my XJ. So its up for grabs. It includes everything you need to install, mounting hardware and brackets (not pictured), it also comes with an air box that has already been fitted to the snorkel tubing. I would rather not ship because I dont really have the time to shoot over to the ups store or the post office before they close. But if I must I will talk my girlfriend into going for me. Everything is in great shape, no cracks or chips in anything, the metal snorkel bracket could use fresh paint. Thats it.

Prices are firm.

$240 shipped.
$200 picked up.

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

its the earlier one, the only difference between the two, is you have to relocate or get an earlier style washer bottle or the newer cherokees

Back