• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE/TNT question/myth answer

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
well im curious about what ive heard. ive heard that the tnt/re long arm kits cant be installed with a manual tranny. also i heard rock krawler 3 link cant either. is this true? what about difference of peugot or ax?

I dont see how the long arms themselves would get in the way, but i can see the belly pans/cross members possibly being an issue. I dont think the RK kit has a cross member so i dont think that kit would have any issues.

Call them and ask. Check the web and see if you can download a set of install instructions.

I don't see how there would be a difference aw to ax. the crossmember is in the same place for both.

well i have an 89' with the peugot and i know rock krawler 3 link uses part of your crossmember to bolt to and im just curious if any of the other kits can mount the peugot like stock with the stock mount and also for the ax-15?

Back